Monday 4 September 2017

Up In The Air

Hi all :) 
Just popped on to share one of my latest cards for Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine. This was featured in last months Q&A section. I was asked to create a cute goodbye & good luck card and here is what I came up with...
 I created the background and hills using some distress inks and a stencil brush. I die cut the hills using a Die-namics Stitched Snowdrifts and added a fence too. The stamps are Up In The Air by My Favorite Things which have all been coloured with Copics. I created the sentiment on the computer.

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Kelly Lloyd said...

I love these cards kitty, I've always wanted to have a go at little scene cars like this, think I need to get saving for some dies to create the backgrounds (your work always inspires me) thank you 😊 xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails