Tuesday 8 August 2017

The King of Christmas Jumpers

Hi all :) 
Sorry for the lack of posts for a few days. I have been very busy creating some bits to sell for a fundraising event that is in two weeks. Lots of late nights ahead me thinks! Over the weekend saw the latest launch of the new collection of stamps from For The Love Of Stamps by Hunkydory. The bundle sold out so quickly but I am sure it will be available again soon. Here is my first sample from the shows...
 For this card I used the awesome new Christmas Jumpers Stamps. I coloured them up with my copic markers and added some of the patterns along with the matching sentiments. I used the Perfect Backgrounds Paper Pad Monochrome and Splendid Stripes. I also used some Matt Adorable Scorable. To finish I added some ribbons and a gems to finish.

I will be back soon :) 
Kitty xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails