Monday 17 April 2017

Happy Birthday Bear

 Hello :) 
Today I am planning to sort out our garden - isn't that what bank holidays are for? Now we are back from our holiday I can get the garden looking great again - i hope! So back to cardmaking, today I am sharing another card from last months Making Cards Magazine using those cute bear stamps...
For this card I used the super cute bear stamps that came with the magazine. I also used the bunting stamp that came with the set along with the sentiment. I coloured them with my Copic Markers and added a hand drawn square frame. The papers also came with the issue. I added some lace, ribbon, flowers and gems to finish.

I'm off to work on some of the next lot of cards for Making Cards Magazine - you will love these, sneak peeks coming soon!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails