Monday 14 November 2016

Merry Christmas

Hi all, 
Today I am sharing one of my latest cards for My Mums Craft Shop using the stunning Hobby House Toppers. I love that they now do matching papers which coordinate with the toppers too...they are just beautiful....
I loved creating this card. I used the Cozy Christmas Toppers which I then distressed with some ink. The papers are the Vintage Christmas Set which we should have in stock soon. I mounted everything onto kraft card. The sentiment are some wooden embellishments i picked up at a show and I added some snow glitter to them. I also added various paper flowers, stems, berries & pearls onto the card. I also created a small rosette with a button from the papers too.

I will be back soon :) 
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails