Friday 17 June 2016

I'm In Hog Heaven

I'm back!! So I've had a little break from blogging for a few weeks, lots going on behind the scenes, magazine work and a bit of crafters block which doesn't help! Today I had fun creating a DT card for My Mums Craft Shop. As you will  know MFT is one of my all time fav companies to work with - so glad that we get to stock these beautiful products..this is using one of the new release piggy stamps..
I am loving creating watercolour effect backgrounds at the moment - they are just so much fun and no two are ever the same. I created the background using distress inks and a water spray. I also flicked some inks onto the background. The stamps are MFT Hog Heaven coloured with Copics and die cut. I die cut the watercolour panel with Die-namics Double Stitched Rectangle Dies. The background was die cut with Die-namics Wonky Rectangles and glued onto a card blank. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I also added a strip of stripey paper along with a couple of enamel dots.

Catch you all soon :) 
Kitty

1 comment:

Kelly Lloyd said...

I just love these cuties. A great card Kitty and I love the backgrounds you create
Hugs Kelly

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails