Monday 16 May 2016

Neon Geo Part One

Hello & welcome to another Monday. Another weekend zoomed by but I am just thankful it was sunny yesterday so we got to try out our new bbq & outdoor furniture set! I've gotta make this a quick post as I am super busy today at work. Here is my first two creations from my Geo Neon project was was recently in Quick Cards Made Easy...
My theme this time was Neon Colours, Geo Shapes & Gold Foil. I got to use the gorgeous Geometic Neon range by Docrafts which is rather nice and would also make beautiful scrapbook pages too. The ribbons & pearls are also from the same range and I die cut the words from foil using Die-namics Dies.

I will be back tomorrow with my final lot of cards from this project :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Kitty, - such beautiful cards. Your designs are gorgeous and I love the foil sentiments.
Sue...xxx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails