Friday 1 April 2016

Cool Cup Duo

Hello and sorry I haven't been around for a little bit. As usual the Easter holidays take priority which means everything else gets a bit neglected but it is so lovely so spend time with my girls. Today I am sharing a new project that was made for Making Cards Magazine. I am really pleased how these come out in the end, very Starbucks style...
 So for this card I used lots of products by MFT which are available from MMCS. They are; Cool Cup Stamps & Dies and Double Stitched Circle Dies. I created the background using a triangle stencil by Stamposaurus. I also used a dot stencil on the cups. The lids were made using plain vellum for a more frosty style - you could also use acetate too. I added a couple of Enamel Dots onto the sentiment banner to finish.

I will be back with my other card from this project.
Kitty xx



2 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Brilliant card kitty. Did spot it in the mag.
��

Lisa Lara said...

So so cute Kitty. Love that sentiment.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails