Thursday 10 March 2016

Downton Abbey

Good Morning,
I hope the sun is shinning where you are today! We have managed to get our new home sorted a bit more still some bits to sort through but almost there now. I have my desk back up now so I am much happier I can escape to my crafting zone. I just thought I would share a vintage card I made recently featuring the very popular Downton Abbey!
Can you believe I actually have never seen it?! I am sure I will end up watching the whole series at some point in the future. Lots of mmy customers are big fans of Downton Abbey so I am sure I will be making more like this. I used the Downton Abbey CD Rom by Crafters Companion. I distressed all the edges of the background papers and added bit of distress ink too. I added some lace and ribbon and some pearls of course.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails