Friday 22 January 2016

Paw Print

I was just going through my card photos on my laptop and just realised I have quite a few that haven't made it onto my blog! Earlier last year I did a project for Die Cutting Essentials Magazine so I thought I would share on of the cards I made.
How cute is this little kitten? Just gorgeous right? This kitty is from the I Knead You Stamp Set by My Favorite Things. The sentiment is also from this set. I coloured her up with my Copic Pens. I also used the Paw Print Background Stamp, Stencil and an embossing folder. I added some doodles, twine and pearls to finish.

Kitty xx

5 comments:

Sue said...

This is beautiful Kitty. I love the combination of colours you have used and that little image is totally cute.
Sue...xxx

Lisa Lara said...

Super cute Kitty.

coops said...

So gorgeous Kitty.Fab cute image and i love your bright colours ;D

xx coops xx

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Kitty, I love the papers you've chosen :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Dwie lewe rączki said...

I saw it on a magazine. It's just adorable!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails