Friday 2 October 2015

Fabulous Flamingo

Hello everyone, well it's pretty sunny here but I am freezing at work today - great excuse to drink lots of cups of tea I say! I have something bright and cheerful to share today. I have three cards to share from my Flamingo project that was made for and featured in Crafts Beautiful Magazine here is the first...
I sooo love the whole flamingo craze at the moment, these are definitely one of my all time favourite stamp sets. They are of course Reverse Confetti Flamingo Stamps & Dies which I stamped with MFT inks. I embossed the rounded square panel with a polka dot embossing folder. I also used Reverse Confetti Scallop Border Die. I added some ribbon & pearls to finish.

I will be back tomorrow with my second card :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails