Sunday 26 July 2015

LOTV Sneak Peek - June Fairy

I am finally back to sharing my latest creations once more and over the next few weeks I have stacks of them to show you. First up is a wee sneak peek of a brand new stamp from Lili Of The Valley. There are 12 brand new fairy stamps being released on Friday 31st July and of course they are all so adorable and cute. I created this card using the June Fairy...
How cute is her face with that huge hupe bowl of strawberries! I also used the LOTV Always & Forever Paper Pad. I mounted the image onto some Zig Zag Stitched Die-namics and onto a scalloped circle die. I coloured the fairy with my Copics and added some ribbons, flowers, bows, gems and a die cut sentiment.

I have some more LOTV cards to share soon so do pop back :)

Kitty xx

4 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is really beautiful kitty
Love the colour combo perfect with this image
Hugs Kelly

Heike said...

An absolutely beautiful card. And the image is so adorable.
Heike xx

Sue said...

Kitty, This is a beautiful card - I love this fairy, very nearly bought her myself and sort of wish I had now because your card is so inspirational! Gorgeous colouring and a really pretty card design...
Sue...xxx

Kat W said...

All these sneak peeks are really tempting me to get more of these cute fairies and this beautiful card is no exception!
This cutie certainly looks delighted with her strawberries and cream...yummy!
The whole design is yummy with those lovely papers and the gorgeous gingham bow :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails