Tuesday 5 May 2015

Lilac Potted Flowers

I hope you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend. We had a lazy one but this was good for me as it gave me a chance to catch up on some work and all things crafty!! Today I am sharing my latest LOTV card using one of the fabulous Art Pads...
As you may know I am a HUGE fan of the Coloured Art Pads so of course I had to use this beautiful floral image as the center piece of my card. This image is from the English Charm Art Pad which I just adore. I cut the image using one of my Spellbinders Dies - which one escapes me but I will edit when I find out. I also cut a second layer of the flowers so it is a bit more 3d. The papers are the 8x8 Paper Pad - Promises. The sentiment is from the Sentiments To Fit Scroll Stamp Set. I mounted everything onto kraft card and added some ribbon & gems.

I will be back very soon with more creations.
Thank you for all the comments I have been receiving too, they brighten my day!
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Daniele said...

pretty card, love the layering
hugs x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails