Wednesday 11 March 2015

Birthday Wishes

I am back as promised with my other Me To You Tiny Tatty Teddy Card as featured in Making Cards Magazine. I just LOVE making these cuties, decoupage is rather relaxing especially in front of the tv with a nice big tea! So here is my boys version...
For this card I used the Tiny Tatty Teddy Decoupage Pad along wit the matching 6x6 Paper Pad. I matted everything onto Kraft Card and the sentiment is by Clearly Besotted. I punched some stars from kraft card and added some ribbon, button and some gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...
Crafty Sentiments - Birthday
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes

I will be back very soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

7 comments:

lulu' creazioni artistiche said...

So pretty
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Hope we see you again a next challenge.

XXX Lulu'

http://lulucreazioniartistiche.blogspot.it

coops said...

so gorgeous kitty.adorable tatty ted and your design is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks for joining in on our March Anything Challenge @ Catch the Bug! I love all of your projects and appreciate you taking the time to join us! I hope you will join us again very soon!

sammi said...

Thank you so much for linking up with us in our “March Anything Goes” challenge at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new challenge and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

Bettina L. said...

Aaaw the cutest birthday card ever. Love how the number is popped up. Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina GD Member at Crafty Sentiments xx

Anonymous said...

Oh my,what a super card and so adorable too.Just love the mix of colours.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next time.
Lisa x

Aunty Sue said...

brilliant card love the large number and thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments this week and good luck

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails