Sunday 28 December 2014

Me To You Poinsettias

Hello Peeps,
I have been enjoying spending some lovely time with my girls today. We have made Frozen Mosaic Pictures, Button Pictures and more! I did manage to make a start on some quick thank you cards though. I thought I best get a wriggle on so we can send them out to family and friends that were so kind to send us gifts for Christmas. So up first is my latest quick thank you...
For this card I used the latest Christmas Me To You range. I used the 8x8 Decoupage Pad and matching 6x6 paper pad. I added a dotted border around the image using a fine line pen. I die cut two small Die-namics Snowflakes from glitter card and added a rhinestone to the centre. To finish I added a die cut sentiment. I had to keep them pretty simple as I have a few to do!

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails