Thursday 5 December 2013

Snowman Tag

Hello, i am alive ;) 
Sorry i haven't been posting much recently, i shall be back to normal in the new year, i hope!
Today i have a quick tag to you that i made for Nitwits. I wanted to make a whole batch of these to use on Christmas presents so i had to keep it simple :)
 I used the fantastic new Nitwit Festive Trimmings Collection.
I created the tag shape by using my Dienamics Tag STAX as the base. I also used the Snowdrifts dies to create the snow hill shapes. I then added some lines of glamour dust glitter to make it sparkle. I printed out all the elements, cut round them all and popped them onto 3d foam pads. I love to have layers on all of my designs i just love dimension. I also added a die cut sentiment too.

Everything i used on this card is available in the Festive Trimmings FQB Kit but don't forget the Bundled Offer is still available if you want everything :)

A little birdie told me there may be a new kit coming soon.. my lips are sealed! 

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, I ♥ it, hugs Pops x x x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails