Friday 4 October 2013

New Baby Girl

Today i have a card to share that i have made for Dreamees as part of my dt duties :) 
Dreamees have just launched some fabulous new sets of stamps in every occassion you can think of. I decided to use the Baby Set and make everything pink pink pink!
Here is the front...

and here is the side view...
So for this card as you know i used the Baby Stamp Set, the sentiment also comes on this set too. The papers are from the latest cdrom Out Of The Ordinary from the pink section. I even paper pierced the baby carriage to match. I added tiny pink buttons to the wheels and add its a girl ribbon & tied into a bow. The corner die is by Joycrafts and i added glitter to the flowers. I also added a bit of cheesecloth behind the main image for a bit of texture.

Hope you like my creation for today :)
Kitty xx

2 comments:

Carol Bignall said...

Beautiful card Kitty , so pleased you like the new sets of stamps. Love how you have paper pieced too.
Carol x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, sweet card
luv
Debby

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails