Saturday 17 August 2013

Welcome To The Shore

Hello Peeps :)
Today i not only have a card to share but also a bit of news too. I can now happily announce that i am now on the Design Team for Nitwits Collections!!! How cool is that?! I just love there Digi Kits and lush papers so i am very excited to be part of such a fabulous team for an amazing company, woohoo!
So today i have my very first card i made for them last night using the latest kit...
I created this card using the newly just released collected called The Coastal Collection. You can get this in a Bundle and not only do you save 20% you also get a free bonus kit! I designed the card in Craft Artist and printed out the background with the frame overlay, circle overlay & ribbon cord. I then printed out all the separate elements and cut them out and attached them using 3d foam to make them pop! I mounted the whole card onto card and then onto a scallop card blank.

Thank you for popping by today :)
Kitty xx

2 comments:

Fiona said...

oooh well done on your DT spot. i really love this and the digi papers are gorgeous!!

Fi
x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Great card, love the cool fresh colours and design x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails