Tuesday 23 October 2012

He Really Does Exist!

Hello peeps i am back with my usual post for MMCS, altho slightly late (oopsy) but better late then never as they say! Guess what i have to show you... another Cat's Pajama creation, lol. Well he is super super cute and we do all love him :) :) This creation is currently featured in this months Making Cards Magazine.
I made this card using the Define Good Stamp Set. I coloured him with Copics and mounted him onto my beloved Circle & Scallop Nestabilities Dies. The papers are my fav pad this season - My Minds Eye - Winter Wonderland. I also used my Dienamics Monarch Border for the border.
For more info on how to create this, you will have to get yourself a copy of Making Cards :)
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...
 
 
Catch you all soon :)
Kitty x

9 comments:

lauren bergold said...

what a totally fun and FAB holiday card; that stamp is just toooooo cuuuuuuute! thanks for joining our holiday creature feature fun at JINGLE BELLES this fortnight! ♥

Unknown said...

I love the papers and bright colors on this card Kitty. You've done an amazing job coloring this fun image and I love that pretty ribbon. ;) So happy you joined our Use A Ribbon challenge at The Squirrel and The Fox.
I also want to say how adorable your girls are. So sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

To cute! Love your design! Thanks for playing the Go Dotty Challenge on RRD!

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the image and the colours are fabulous. Caroline xxx

coops said...

aw so gorgeous kitty.really love your bright papers and super cute image :D

xx coops xx

BrossArtAddiction said...

Super cute! That border is adorable too! :)

Hugs,
xx Tracey xx
♥My Blog♥

SmilynStef said...

What a sweet little holiday bunny ... so glad you joined our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, absolutely adorable :) You definitely brought on the DOTS!!! Thanks so much for playing along at Rogue Redhead Designs :)

Marie Bingaman said...

I so love this bunny! :)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails