Tuesday 25 September 2012

Halloween Lollipop Treat Bags

Today i have something a bit different to show you... some cute lil halloween lollipop treat bags!!
Apologies for the poor photo it's rubbish weather here so i can't get a very clear piccy!
I made these using the faberoonie Dienamics Lollipop Treats Die & Stamp Set along with some Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor Papers! I haven't actually got any lollipops in these little holders yet but i will do soon!! I am planning on making a ton of cute halloween treats as it's my daughters 7th birthday and we are having a halloween themed birthday party for her - i have my work cut out so watch this space for lots more lil ideas, bags & boxes.

Come back tomorrow for my latest card :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

coops said...

oh these are brilliant kitty.fantastic designs :D

xx coops xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails