Friday 3 August 2012

Firecracker Patty

Gosh i don't know where the time goes at the moment, I don't know whether i am coming or going!
I did manage to whip a card today which i loved creating! I had limited supplies with me which is actually good for me as it is so much quicker and easier to create something - at home i have too much choice and i get confused - ever have that happen to you? I can't have too much surely?
Don't you just love this lil cutie she is called Patty and is one of the new gorgeous CC Designs Stamps. She is such a dream to colour too. I of course used my Copics. The papers are all the lovely Kanban Cool Britannia Collecion. I also used a Cheery Lynn Flourish & Dienamics Stacking Stars.
I then added a bit of ribbon with a double knot & some pearly Pearls.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...
 

I need to add a sentiment to this card but i didn't have any with me so i will add it later!

See you all soon :) 
Kitty xx
 
 

7 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning card, gorgeous image and I love the colours

sue

Sue B said...

Aww! this is really sweet Kitty! what a cute image and you've coloured her beautifully!! Love the gorgeous papers and embellishments!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for my 'Summer' theme and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

coops said...

so gorgeous kitty.i love the image and colours :D

xx coops xx

K Clark said...

love your card kitty!! thanks for joining us at Pile it on! good luck in the draw and hope to see you for this weeks challenge :)
Kimberly

May said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute image & colours..Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy... May x

cotnob said...

This is pretty, such a fun image and fab backing papers.
Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card, Thanks so much for joining in our Lots of Layers Challenge at Paper Play this week
Hugs Julie P

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails