Thursday 5 April 2012

Big Shot Cards

Over at My Mum's Craft Shop we are having a Big Shot & Dies Demo all day this Saturday so in preparation i have made up a few simple samples! I have used lots of various branded dies all that can be used in the Big Shot and are available in our shop & online! So here are the first few i have made (more on the way!).
This one is made using Dienamics & Sizzix Framelits.
This one is made using a Memory Box Die.
And finally this one was made with Dienamics & Nestabilities.

All really super simple cards to show you that you can make nice cards with just dies!
I have lots more cards to show you over the next few days too yay!!!

2 comments:

Bea said...

Great cards - I am a big shot fan too lol! really like the floral die can I ask who is the maufacturer?

coops said...

stunning cards kitty.so gorgeous, i really love the 1st one ;D

xx coops xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails