Saturday 24 March 2012

Whats The Weather

Here is my latest card i made with the fabby new MFT A La Modes Stamps! As soon as i saw this stamp i had an idea in mind and new it totally screamed to be paper pierced, which is my latest obsession, it does take time and can be fiddly but the results are so worth it!
All the products used on this card are available at MMCS! So we have A La Modes The Rainbow Will Come Stamp which comes with a few lovely matching sentiments. The paper are Teresa Collins Spring Fling, which are gorgeous! I also added lots of fabby Dienamics; Botanical Beauty to make the flowers, Chat Bubbles & Large Leafy Flourish. I drew around the edge of my flowers with my Copic fineliner so make them pop a bit more. To finish i added a couple of gems and some Stickles to the puddle to make it sparkle a lil bit!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...

Totally Gorjuss - Spots & Stripes
Paperplay - Spring Colours
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes (2nd Entry)
ICopic - Flowers

Supplies - A La Mode Stamps, Teresa Collins Papers, Dienamics, Copics, Bazzill Cardstock & Gems

7 comments:

Kat said...

This is gorgeous Kitty. Love the paper-piecing, really effective. Love that flower too. Spots and stripes are a favourite of mine. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Hlora said...

AWE your card is Gorgeous. love the colors and the papers!! Love it all!

coops said...

so stunning kitty.really gorgeous colours and i love the sweet image and paper piecing :D

xx coops xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

Kitty,
I was entering a card at Totally Gorjuss Challenge and saw your lovely card. I just wanted you to know how much I like it. BEAUTIFUL! You now have a new follower!

Julie said...

This is just adorable!

So glad you joined our Anything Goes Challenge at
*Cute Card Thursday!*

Julie

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh my gosh - SUPER cute - I love the paper pieced boots!! Gorgeous job and thanks for joining us at iCopic!
Hugs,
M

Julie M said...

Ooh that's lovely, Kitty. Great job on the paper piecing and I love the flower.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails