Friday 11 February 2011

Girl Shopping

Did you find the free digi download over at Little Claire?
Here is a card i have made using the free Girl Shopping digi download


I followed the sketch over at Friday Sketchers for the layout! I used me lovely Pixie-Licious Cosmo Cricket Papers and my lovely new magnolia die! I can see me using this quite alot!

I would like to enter this into Friday Sketchers Challenge No 141

Supplies - Little Claire Digi Download, Cosmo Cricket Papers, Prima Flower, Jewels (QVC), Magnolia Die & Circle Die Cut Message.

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kitty, what a lovely image and youve created a stunning card with her, love her skirt and the movement of it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Tania said...

Love your image with these papers!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails