Saturday 16 October 2010

I am here, just... & 15% OFF!!!

Sorry i seem to have disappeared lately, don't worry i haven't fallen off the planet..yet lol!

I have been so tired lately i haven't even had my laptop on in the evening..very unlike me!! I am feeling a bit better now and am planning to have a relaxing weekend so i hope to catch up with everyones blogs & creations!!

I do have some very good news though!

Over at My Mum's Craft Shop we are having a special offer event!

This means you can get a whopping 15% Off your entire order this weekend!

Type in the following code on the checkout process : OCTOFFKKB

This offer is valid until Monday at midnight! We have lots of lovely stamps, papers etc so go have a look round our store and grab yourself some bargains!!

I am now off to watch X Factor and hopefully knock up some cards to show you :)

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails