Saturday 31 July 2010

My Sketch Notebook

I am forever always noting down sketch & layout ideas for my cards so what better way to keep them all together than to make a cute little notebook! I only have the big rings that came with my Cinch but then this leaves me with the option to add more papers to it! :)
I used one of my fav Penny Black images! I also used one of my fab new Nellie Snellen dies along with the freebie papers from CMPC Magazine. I am so loving MME papers at the mo as you might have guessed by now, lol!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges....
.
Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Receipe
Paper Play Challenges - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Kitty

lovely creation I think I need something like this lol, thanks for joining us at pbsc

Joey.x

Hayley @ funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk said...

This is gorgeous, those papers are some of my favourites! x

Sarah said...

What a beautiful notebook Kitty x

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet kitty......thanks for joining in the cookathon at PBSC this week...hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful notebook its so cute.
luv
Debby

Mandy said...

Hey Kitty, your notebook is absolutely gorgeous hun, so sweet and pretty, love it.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Mrs Wonka said...

This is fab, what a great little notepad.

Mrs Wonka (Zoe) x

Eileen said...

Hi Kitty,

I love your cards they are awesome.

Eileen

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails