Thursday 28 August 2008

Milly Reindeer

Don't you just love this stamp? It's sooooooooooo cute, definately my favorite out of the new Max & Milly deisgns! This is part of my DT duties as is a sneak peak of the new releases that are about to be released on Monday 1st September - you are just gonna love them all!

I used Milly on Reindeer Stamp from Spiral Whisper, fabulous shimmer paper & gorgeous copics to colour!!! I love this colour theme too, very wintery and who doesn't love a bit of pink!

Supplies - Milly On Reindeer Stamp, Winter Wonderland Papers, Copics, Mini Msg & Ribbon

4 comments:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Beautiful Kitty....loving these designs...x

Natalie said...

What a cute image, love the paper you have used too, great card. x

Janet said...

Fab Kitty! Can't wait to have a play myself!X

Katherine said...

Ooooh very pink and christmassy x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails