Thursday 24 April 2008

Blog Candy Upcoming & Promise!!!

Firstly, i just want to promise you all that i will post some new creations on here very soon. My new bloke (Mike) has gone to pick up my stuff from the post office that i got over the weekend so i am sure i will be crafting very soon.. but i am feeling sorry for myself as i have tonsilitus, which i think i got from lissy, but she is worth it!! If you want to know why i sort of disappeared for a while then go on uks under difficult topics - explains it a bit!

On a happier note i have nearly hit 20,000 viewers on my blog! Woohoo! So i am going to be putting some blog candy very very soon, once i have found sum stash to give away!! So watch this space over the next few days!

I will post some cards soon.. promise!! lol

Ooooo have you seen these http://www.theglitterpot.co.uk/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=9570 yet they are so cute my fav is this one...


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Just wanted to say that, having read your post on UKS, I really hope things work out for you and that young Lissy is back where she belongs really soon.

xx :0)

Julia said...

Sorry to hear your news Kitty and I hope things get resolved very soon for you both. x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails