Tuesday 6 November 2007

New Stash

OK so i know i am not meant to be buying, but hey ho!!

Yesterday was fab cos i got to go shopping without Lissy as she went to the zoo with her auntie. Its been some time since i have been out on my own, i actually got to try stuff on and get in tiny shops that i can't normally get into cos of pushchair! I felt i needed a shopping spree so i bought only stuff for me!! lol. 6 Tops, 2 Jeans, 1 Mini Skirt, Boots, Belt ans and some stuff from a few other places too.. lol!!

And today i got my QVC BP Kit (well last nite actually), the new Joys Of Season cartridge & some yummy calender kits from Rebeccas Scrapbooking Stash! Yay!

Now i just need some inspiration!!

1 comment:

** Isa ** said...

HI, Good on you!!! Nothing like a good shopping spree!!! Got my rubber stamp yesterday and I love it love it love it! Couldn't stop playing with it last night! Thanks... Take care,

Love x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails