Thursday 10 June 2021

You've Got Mail

Hello. It's Thursday which means I am here with my my usual weekly card for Time For Tea Designs. This week I have a fun slimline card to share with you using some of the latest releases...


For this card I used the Time for Tea You've Got Mail Stamp Set. I coloured each of the images with Copics and cut them out using the You've Got Mail coordinating dies. I created the panels using the new Slimline Postage Stamp Frame Dies. I blended a little Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink to create the sky. I blended some Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks and die cut them using the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies. I finished by mounting the card onto pink card and adding some Clear Drops.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - You've Got Mail
Time for Tea Designs Dies - You've Got Mail, Slimline Postage Stamp Frames, Slimline Hillside Scenes
Distress Oxide Inks - Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Salvaged Patina
Copic Markers
Clear Drops

Don't forget you can use my discount code T4TKITTY10 for 10% off your next order at Time For Tea Designs. I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails