Thursday 17 June 2021

Flying by...

Hello crafty friends! It's Thursday and time for my usual DT post for Time For Tea Designs. I have been playing with another of the new releases combining some summer rainbow colours...

For this card I used Time For Tea Paper Plane Pals & Hillside Village Stamp Sets. I coloured them all with Copics and die cut them using the coordinating dies. I used my Time For Tea Scene It Stencil and some Distress Inks to create the clouds on the background panel. I added a stamped and layered sentiment which is from the same stamp set. I finished by adding some clear drops. A nice quick and easy one to recreate for this week!


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Paper Plane Pals, Hillside Village
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Paper Plane Pals, Hillside Village
Time For Tea Stencils - Scene It
Distress Oxide Inks - Kitsche Flamingo, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Salvaged Patina, Antique Linen
Copic Pens
Clear Drops Embellishments


Thanks ever so much for joining me today. Don't forget you can use my discount code T4TKITTY10 to get 10% off your order at Time For Tea Designs. I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails