Thursday 3 June 2021

Proud of You

It's Thursday afternoon which means it's time for my usual weekly post for Time For Tea Designs. Have you seen the amazing new release? I am thrilled to share with you my latest card using some of the new releases...

 

For this card I used Time For Tea Designs Car Critters Stamps & Die Set. These are also available individually if you just want the stamps. You can find them here. I coloured each of the images with my Copics and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I created the background by lightly blending some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. I blended some Mustard Seed, Wild Honey & Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxides then die cut it using the Sun Ray Cover Plate. I used the new Slimline Hillside Scene Dies to create the hill, grass and layered road. I added the layered friend word which is from the Slimline Scallop Nesting Dies - Lovely Friend. To finish I added a sentiment from the Brighter Days Sentiment Cards. I also added some Clear Drops.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Car Critters
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Car Critters, Sun Ray Cover Plate, Slimlime Hillside Scenes, Slimline Scallop - Lovely Friends
Time For Tea Designs - Brighter Days Sentiment Cards
Time For Tea Designs - Clear Drops
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade
Copic Markers
Coloured Card


Thank you for joining me today. Don't forget you can use my DT code to get 10% off your order. The code is T4TKITTY10. I will be back again in the morning with my next card for the Clearly Besotted Previews.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails