Friday 11 June 2021

Watercolour Hugs

Good morning. Today I am sharing a quick card that I made featuring a splash ink effect. I do love making this type of card, I really must batch make a load of backgrouds so I have them ready...

This card was featured in Crafts Beautiful along with two others which I will share very soon. I created the background by adding some distress ink onto some acetate then spritzing it with water. I then placed the panel directly onto my card and smooched it around with my fingers. I repeated it with each colour, heat drying in between. The Distress Oxide Colours used are Picked Raspberrry, Mermaid Lagoon, Mustard Seed and Twisted Citron. The flowers are Altenew Botanical Rhapsody Washi Tape. I placed the tape onto white card, cut it out and added it onto the card. I added a strip of black stiped paper to the side. I used Birch Press Design Sugar Script Big Hugs Dies for the die cut sentiment. I added some Dew Drop  embellishments to finish.


Supplies;
Altenew Washi Tape - Botanical Rhapsody
Birch Press Design Die s- Sugar Script Big Hugs
Distress Oxide Inks - Twisted Citron, Mustard Seed, Mermaid Lagoon, Picked Raspberry
Striped Patterned Paper
Watercolour Card
Dew Drops


Thank you ever so much for popping by today. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and I will be back next week with more cards.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails