Thursday 17 June 2021

Can't Thank You Enough

Hello! Gosh it's been so hot so I haven't been in my craft room much. I did get a little bit of time though so I managed to whip up a slimline card with some images I had ready coloured...


For this card I used MFT Housecats Stamp Set for the images. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I do love this set! I created the background. I added some patterned paper directly onto a slimline card along with some card at the bottom to look like a wall. I used my Mama Elephant Slim Fancy Fence Die Set to create the window and fence. I used my MFT Slimline Cloud Stencil with some Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink to create the sky effect. I added a little Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink to the bottom to create a subtle hill effect. I used Time For Tea Brighter Days Sentiment Cards for the sentiment and added a pearl to the side of it.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Housecats
My Favorite Things Stencil - Slimline Cloud
Mama Elephant - Slim Fancy Fence
Copic Markers
Patterned Paper
Pearls


Thank you for popping by today and for all your comments across my media pages. I will be back later on today with my usual DT card for Time For Tea Designs.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails