Wednesday 9 June 2021

Under My Umbrella

Hello crafty friends. I've been doing a lot of Christmas work behind the scenes so now I have finished it for now I got to do something a bit brighter. I finally got around to using my Mama Elephant Stamps that were released last month...


I am loving this shape card. As you know I do love a Box Scene Card but now I have a slimline one too which is just fab! For this card I used Mama Elephant Flower Shower Stamps, Lawn Fawn Bubbles of Joy and Bubble Scripty Sentiments Stamps. I coloured in each of the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the box shape using the new Mama Elephant Slim Scenescape Builder Die Set. I cut all the panels from strong white card. I used my Distress Inks to cover each of the green pieces using Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn. I created the back panel using my MFT Slimline Cloud Edges Stencil with some Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink. I added a sentiment from the Flower Shower Stamp Set to the front panel and added puddles to each side.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Flower Shower
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Bubbles of Joy, Bubble Scripty Sentiments
Mama Elephant Dies - Slim Scenescape Builder
My Favorite Things Stencils - Slimline Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers
White Card


Thanks so much for coming by today. I will be back tomorrow with my usual DT post for Time For Tea.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails