Saturday 5 June 2021

Clearly Besotted Teasers Day 5 - Elephant Splat

So it's time for my final Clearly Besotted Card for the June Release. This one was another quick simple one I made last night so again apologies for the lighting, it is a lot brighter in real life, the sun was up early! 

For this card I used the Clearly Besotted Fairground Friends Set. I coloured the cute little elephant with Copics and cut him out. I used the Clearly Besotted Splat It Stencil to create the shape then blended Mermaid Lagoon & Twisted Citron Distress Inks over the top. I then stamped the background stamp in Mermaid Lagoon to create a subtle background. I simply stamped the sentiment directly onto the panel to finish.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Fairground Friends
Clearly Besotted Stencils - Splat It
Distress Oxide Ink - Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon
White Card


Thank you all across my media channels for the likes and comments. It really makes my day knowing you enjoy my creations. Don't forget the release is at 8pm tonight at Clearly Besotted. You will love all the new releases, it's definately my favourite release of the year. I will be back next week with more creations. Enjoy the sun and the weekend.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails