Thursday 1 October 2020

Pick of The Patch

Hello! Today I am sharing another Autumn themed cute card. I wasn't sure if I was going to share this one as I'm not 100% happy with it, not sure why but I'm not. I guess it's good to share it anyway as we all have different tastes and styles and some might like it...
For this card I used the newly released Reverse Confetti Pick Of The Patch Stamp Set. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I created the blended background using Distress Oxides in Dried Marigold & Antique Linen. I die cut some hills using my Mama Elephant Slim Basics Die Set. I blended a little Shabby Shutters and Twisted Citron Distress Ink onto them. The trees are from Mama Elephant Let It Snow Stamp Set. The sentiment is die cut using Simon Says Stamp Thankful 1 Die. I added a little for you stamped sentiment which is from my new SugarPea Hey Fall Stamp Set.

Supplies;
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Pick Of The Patch
Mama Elephant Stamps - Let It Snow
Mama Elephant Dies - Slim Card Basics
Sugar Pea Designs Stamps - Hey Fall
Simon Says Stamp Dies - Thankful 1
Distress Oxide Inks - Twisted Citron, Shabby Shutters, Dried Marigold, Antique Linen

I will be back very soon with another creation.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails