Tuesday 6 October 2020

Bright Birthday Gnomes

Hello crafty friends! Today I am sharing another card that I made over the weekend. This time I made a bright and colourful slimline card featuring some rather fun gnomes...

So for this card I used Waffle Flower Happy Gnomes Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the background using Wild Honey Distress Oxide Ink and the hill with Shabby Shutters Oxide Ink. I then die cut the hill using my new Lawn Fawn Slimline Stitched Hilliside Border Dies. I added a stamped sentiment and added lots of Clear Bubble Embellishments to finish.

Supplies;
Waffle Flower Stamps - Happy Gnomes
Lawn Fawn Dies - Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders
Distress Oxide Ink - Wild Honey, Shabby Shutters
Copic Markers
Clear Bubbles

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back with more very soon!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails