Monday 12 October 2020

Welcome

Hello crafty friends! Another new week is here and I am happy it's not raining! I have been trying to create some cards that I always need last minute but never have available. I often need a new home card so I thought I would make one whilst I had the time. We will have new neighbours soon so it will be ready to go...

For this card I used WPlus 9 Neighbor Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out on my Scan & Cut Machine. I created the background using my MFT Cloud Stencil and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink. I then blended some Shabby Shutters Distress Ink onto two panels of card and shaped them into hills. I added some stamped sentiments from the same stamp set and added some bubble embellishments.

Supplies;
Wplus 9 Stamp Set - Neighbors
MFT Stencils - Cloud
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Shabby Shutters
Copic Markers
Frosted Bubble Embellishments

That's all from me today, I hope you will join me again soon for more crafty inspiration. Take care.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails