Friday 9 October 2020

Christmas Penguins

Hello crafty friends. Today I have a cute Christmas card to share. As soon as I saw these sweet penguins from the new MFT release I knew I had to have them. They are super cute and ideal for creating scenic Christmas cards...
For this card I used My Favorite Things Holiday Penguins Stamp Set. I stamped and coloured the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I added some clear glaze with my Gelly Roll Pen and some glitter with my Nuvo Glitter Pen. I created the background using Dried Marigold, Seedless Preserves & Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Inks. I splatted the background using Picket Fence Distress Ink. I added two die cut snow hills using Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border Dies.  I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set and added some Clear Raindrop Eembellishments.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Holiday Penguins
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Hillside Borders
Distress Oxide Inks - Dried Marigold, Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet
Distress Spray - Picket Fence
Copic Marker Pens
Gelly Roll Pen - Clear Glaze
Nuvo Glitter Pen - Clear
Clear Raindrop Embellishments

Thank you for stopping by today and for all your llikes across my social media pages. I will be back soon. Have a great weekend and as always stay safe.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails