Wednesday 28 October 2020

Peace on Earth

Good morning crafty friends! I am recovering from an operation so my posts may be a bit less often whilst I recover but I will add things when I can. Today I thought I would share one of my Crafts Beautiful Cards...

I made a set of three cards which were featured in my Emboss Resist projects and this is the first one I am sharing. For this one I created the background first by stamping the snowflakes. I used MFT My Favorite Things Serene Snowflakes Stamps. I stamped them with Versamark Ink and used Brutus Monroe Rainbow Sparkle Embossing Powder and heat it. I blended some Distress Oxide Inks over the top. The colours used were Faded Jeans, Broken Glass & Blueprint Sketch. I used MFT Peace On Earth Stamps to create the sentiment and again embossed this with the sparkle embossing powder. I then cut around the sentiment and mounted it onto foil card. I added some Clear Raindrop Embellishments and mounted onto foil card, glitter card then onto a card base.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Serene Snowflakes, Peace On Earth
Brutus Monroe Embossing Powder - Rainbow Sparkle
Distress Oxide Inks - Faded Jeans, Blueprint Sketch, Broken China
Versamark Ink
Versafine Ink Clair
Little Things - Clear Raindrops

Thank you for spending time with me today. I will be back as soon as I can with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails