Monday 26 October 2020

Leafy Hugs

Good morning! So sorry I haven't been posting as many cards as usual. I have had sucha busy couple of weeks so I am now playing catch up. I did manage to create a quick one to share with you...

I had been waiting for these leaves to be back in stock so I snapped them up when I got the back in stock notification! These are the Altenew Leaf Mix Die Set. I cut them from The Stamp Market Cardstock and arranged them onto a Kraft Card background. I used Altenew Hello & Hugs Die Set for the sentiment. I added some Nuvo Drops to the background and used Gelly Roll Pen in Black for the dots. I finished by added a roughly hand drawn frame with a black pen.


Supplies;
Altenew Dies - Leaf Mix, Hello & Hugs
The Stamp Market Cardstock
Papermania Kraft Card
Nuvo Drops - White
Gelly Roll Pen - Glaze Black

Thank you for joining me today. I will be back to share more creations very soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails