Wednesday 30 September 2020

When It Rains...

Hi everyone! It's a horrible wet weather day here today so I thought I would post this very apt card for today! I love rainbows...
For this card I used some of the great new products from Taylored Expressions. I used the Over The Rainbow Die complete with the Rainbow Cloud Duo Dies. I used the Over The Rainbow Sentiments to create the stamped sentiment. I also used the Over The Rainbow Stamps to create the patterned pieces inbetween the rainbow arches. I created the blended background using a little Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink and my MFT Scatterned Raindrops Stencil to add a little detail.  I finished by adding some sequins.

Supplies;
Taylored Expressions Stamps - Over The Rainbow, Over The Rainbow Sentiments
Taylored Expressions Dies - Over The Rainbow, Rainbow Cloud Duo
MFT Stencils - Staggered Raindrops
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon
Coloured Card
Sequins

Thank you for all stopping by and I will be back soon with another card to share with you.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails