Tuesday 15 September 2020

Oh Nuts!

 Hello! As I am sure you are aware the latest Lawn Fawn release is now available! OMG as soon as I saw this I knew I had to have some of those cute critters. I'm really loving creating Autumn/Fall cards at the moment so I couldn't wait to get them made into a card...

So for this card I used Lawn Fawn Nuts For You Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copic Markers. How clever are those trees? They have lift the flaps on the middle of the trees - so cool! They are Lawn Fawn Lift The Flap Tree Background Dies. I created the background panel using Fossilized Amber Distress Ink and Dried Marigold. I added a grassy panel which I used Distress Oxide Shabby Shutters & Peeled Paint. I splattered some Walnut Stain Distress Ink to add a bit of texture. The letters are Lawn Fawn Oliver's Stitched ABCs Dies. The stamped sentiment is also from the same stamp set. I can't wait to create more cards with this set, so watch this space!

Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Nuts For You
Lawn Fawn Dies - Lift The Flap Tree Background, Oliver's Stitched ABCs
Distress Oxide Inks - Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Fossilized Amber
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Coloured Card

Thank you for stopping by today and also all your comments on my social media accounts. Links to them are to the left side. I will be back soon with another creation.

Kitty xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails