Friday 25 September 2020

Bestie Birthday

Hello crafty friends! My youngest daughter asked me to create a birthday card for her best friends birthday. She said it had to say bestie and also have pandas. I searched my craft room high and low for some panda stamps but thankfully right at the end I found some super cute ones so here is what I came up with...

For this card I used Clearly Besotted Cheering For You Stamps. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. The background was created using Mama Elephant Circular Grid Cover Die. I blended 12 different coloured squares using Distress Oxide Inks and placed each one behind the circles. I couldn't find the right sentiments that would fit so I just printed some out and trimmed them down. I mounted the panel onto stripes paper, black card and silver glitter card. I added some shimmer to the stars using a Wink of Stella Pen and also some Clear Gelly Roll Glaze over the top. To finish I added some Clear Raindrops randomly onto the card.

Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Cheering For You
Mama Elephant Dies - Circular Grid
Distress Oxide Inks
Wink of Stella Pen
Gelly Roll Clear Glaze Pen
Clear Raindrops
Striped Paper
Glitter Card

Thank you ever so much for popping by and I will be back soon. Have a great weekend.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails