Wednesday 16 September 2020

Floral Hello

 Hello crafty friends! Today I am back to share a simple floral card that was featured in Crafts Beautiful Magazine. This is my second card from my Layered Die Cuts project...

For this card I used Altenew Rose Flurries Dies. I cut them from coloured card and layered them together. I used Reverse Confetti Diagonal Stitches Die for the background and added a little Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. The hello is die cut and layered using MFT Die-namics Hello Dies. I finished by adding some clear raindrops and mounted onto card.

Supplies;
Altenew Dies - Rose Flurries Dies
Reverse Confetti Dies - Diagonal Stitches
MFT Die-namics Dies - Hello
Distress Oxide Inks - Tumbled Glass
Lucy's Little Things - Clear Raindrops
Coloured Card

As always, thank you for joining me today. Have a great day in the sunshine and I will be back soon.

Kitty xx


ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails