Thursday 3 September 2020

Floral Thank You

 Hi all. We are approaching the normal routine, Jazz goes back to school next week so it is going to be very quiet soon! Perfect for crafting, especially with this winter weather we have here right now. Anyway... onto today's card. This one is a simple card that I made recently and forgot to post...

For this card I used Pink Fresh Studio Simply Diamonds Die & Diamonds Cling Stamps. I stamped the background over the die cut panel then used the block diamond stamp to create the coloured pieces. I used my new Catherine Pooler Inks for those. I stamped and die cut the little flowers too. The big sentiment is Simon Says Stamp CZ Design Jumbo Thank You Die. I cut it from black and die cut the shadow from vellum.

Supplies;
Pink Fresh Studio Stamps - Pop Out Diamonds Cling
Pink Fresh Studio Dies - Simply Diamonds. Floral Bunches
Simon Says Stamp Dies - CZ Design Extra Large Thank You
Catherine Pooler Inks
Card & Vellum

Thank you for stopping by and I will be back tomorrow with another creation.

Kitty xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails