Tuesday 1 September 2020

Layered Rose Hugs

Hello crafty friends. Today I am sharing a simple card that was featured in Crafts Beautiful Magazine....

For this card I used Altenew Rose Flurries Dies. I coloured them with my Copics as I couldn't find coordinating coloured card. I then layered them up to create the 3d look. I created the background using a Clearly Besotted Stencil called Starry Sky with a little grey ink. The sentiments are both from Avery Elle - Simply Said  Hugs Stamp Set & Hugs Dies. I mounted the panel onto a M&C Stitched Scallop Rectangle then onto a card blank.

Supplies;
Altenew Dies - Rose Flurries
M&C Dies - Stitched Scallop Rectangles
Avery Elle Dies - Hugs
Avery Elle Stamps - Simply Said hugs
Clearly Besotted Stencil - Starry Sky
Copic Markers
Coloured Card

That's all from me today but I hope you will join me again this week when I post more of my creations. Take care everyone and see you soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails