Monday 31 August 2020

Happy Bunnies

 Hello all! I hope you a re enjoying the extra long weekend. We went away for a couple of days. Originally we should have been in Disneyland but our holiday got cancelled due to the pandemic so we went to Chessington instead - it was so much fun! Anyway onto some crafting featuring some cute bunnies...

I love creating slimline cards at the moment but they are always so much trickier to photograph! This card features super cute bunny stamps from Hello Bluebird called Meadow Bunnies. I coloured them all with Copics and cut them out on my Scan & Cut Machine. I blended Dried Marigold & Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Inks onto white card then die cut using the Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics Dies. I blended a little Shabby Shutters Distress Ink behind each of the windows and along the hillside. I used MFT Puffy Clouds Die-namics Dies and added a touch of grey Copic Ink onto them. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp and I added some Clear Diamonds to finish.

Supplies;
Hello Bluebird Stamps - Meadow Bunnies
Mama Elephant Dies - Slim Card Basics
MFT Die-namics Dies - Puffy Clouds
Distress Oxide Inks - Shabby Shutters, Worn Lipstick, Dried Marigold
Simon Says Stamp - Sentiment Strips
Copic Markers
Lucy's Little Things - Clear Diamonds

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you all have a fabulous day and stay safe.
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Claire said...

Glad you managed to enjoy your little trip. I adore your card design
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails