Tuesday 11 August 2020

Thankful For You

 Today I thought I would share a quick clean and simple card that I made the other day. I was inpired by my lovely friend Michelle at the Card Grotto to create this card...

I created the background of this card by blending Worn Lipstick, Dried Marigold & Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Inks. I then embossed my Altenew Rose Bouquet Stencil over the top in my die cutting machine. I trimmed own my panel and added a strip of striped card onto the left. I used my new Simon Says Stamp Thankful Die for the main sentiment. I also added a Jen Hadfield Sentiment Sticker underneath. To finish I added some sequins and gems from Lucy's Little Things.

Supplies;
Altenew Stencil - Rose Bouquet
Simon Says Stamp Die - Thankful
Distress Oxide Inks - Worn Lipstick, Dried Marigold, Squeezed Lemonade
Jen Hadfield - Sentiment Sticker
MFT Paper Pad - Stripes
Liucy's Little Things - Sequins & Gems

Thank you for stopping by and thank you again to Michelle for inspiring me to create this card. I will be back soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails