Thursday 13 August 2020

You're Fin-tastic

Hi all! Today I have a fun card to share! This one features some of the latest releases from MFT Stamps. As soon as I sae this cute little shark I knew I had to have him! Perfect for all ages and gender I think which is so great...

 So for this card I used lots of products from My Favorite Things. I used the Baby Shark Die-namics Die. I cut all the pieces from card, added a bit of ink around the edges and layered them together. I created the background using Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch & a bit of Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Inks. I used my MFT Sunray Stencil and used some Stampin Up White Ink with it to create a subtle look. I used the Under The Sea Die-namics Dies for the accessories. I blended Walnut Stain Distress Ink onto the sandy hill and coloured the coral with Copic Pens. I used the Sharky Sentiment Stamps for both the sentiments. To finish I added lots of Clear Raindrops.

Supplies;
MFT Die-namics Dies - Baby Shark, Under The Sea
MFT Stencil - Sun Ray
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, Walnut Stain
Copic Pens
Clear Raindrops

 Hope you have a fab rest of the week and thank you for stopping by today.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails